Re: [OM] IMG: film stuff from the holidays

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: film stuff from the holidays
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 06:40:38 -0500
I agree with the leaning sides as a problem and came near to commenting
on it myself yesterday.  I also agree with the B&W rework except that
the rework contrast has gone the other way and is now too high.  I'd
choose somewhere in between.  The third image (of the couple) is, I
think, a special case where one doesn't want to raise the contrast of
the background too high since it draws attention away from the people.

Chuck Norcutt