Re: [OM] RAW files in non Oly applications, was Foggy trees

Subject: Re: [OM] RAW files in non Oly applications, was Foggy trees
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 10:00:04 -0600

> Hurrah!  Where are the images, then?

Joel?  I posted a couple of run-of-the-mill shots in Faceb00k, but pretty
uninspired. I'm going to blame it on old age. Added another ring to the tree
on Friday. Getting up early on Saturday wasn't what this body wanted. Well,
body was probably fine, brain wasn't.

I did spend quality time with Joel's E-330, though. That was part of my
problem in that I was distracted by being a techno-weenie instead of being a
photographer. Oh, but I did shoot some with the E-3Ti using the "Provia
Plugin".

> I'm in deep sh1t with the marmalade producer:  I forgot to put the lemons
> in with the oranges, so they didn't get transformed along with the oranges
> in the poaching process!

Oh, man. You killed it.

AG