Re: [OM] Lighting for a computer work area

Subject: Re: [OM] Lighting for a computer work area
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 07:01:14 -0500
I just bought 3 decorative CF bulbs for use in the bathroom light
fixture at more than $5 each.  The lights are enclosed inside a frosted
plastic globe.  Much to my dismay they require fully 3 minutes to come
to full brightness.  They replaced 3 other (non-decorative) CF bulbs
that were nearly instant on.  I don't know why the difference.

Chuck Norcutt