Re: [OM] Pictage.com

Subject: Re: [OM] Pictage.com
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 06:43:52 -0700
Yes, and if you even ask for information, or let them send you
information, they are almost impossible to get rid of. I looked into
them about 3 years ago or so...and for over  a year and a half, even
though I told them I was not interested, I got weekly phone calls and
also emails about every 4 days or so. I kept telling them I wasn't
interested...and they just kept calling. Finally the woman who was
calling me must have changed jobs or position within the company, and a
man started calling. After about 3 months, he finally stopped. Oh, and
there's always a promotion of some sort that "is just about to end, you
MUST sign up today!"

I had really only wanted to see their print samples that they send out
on different paper types.
A gold metallic, to be precise. :-)
After about a month of "this is Becky from "Pictahhje", I knew that even
if I was willing to hand over much of the control to them, which I was
not, they were pretty expensive, and also persistently annoying. Not a
program for me at all, but YMMV.

Candace