Re: [OM] Pictage.com

Subject: Re: [OM] Pictage.com
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 09:41:10 -0600

> After about a month of "this is Becky from "Pictahhje", I knew that even
> if I was willing to hand over much of the control to them, which I was
> not, they were pretty expensive, and also persistently annoying. Not a
> program for me at all, but YMMV.

Hmm.  Now you have my attention. Do they try to drag extra dollars out of
your customers like they do you? It's a little cheesy, but business is
business (according to the CDFO), and an aggressive sales staff might not be
a bad thing.

BTW, you mentioned metallic. I've only found a couple of my pictures to look
good on metallic paper. There is nothing that says "gross" like a portrait
on metallic. I know that it's the flavor of the day, but I can't wait for
this fad to pass. The pictures other photographers have shown me of which
they are so proud of just makes me twitch.

There. I've said it. Let the flames begin.

AG (nomex) Schnozz