Re: [OM] 80mm macro lens

Subject: Re: [OM] 80mm macro lens
From: "Clay Nichols" <Clay.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 11:48:04 -0500
Sorry to jump in on this thread. Who and what microscope adapter are you
looking for?
Clay

2010/1/19 JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>    Hi all,
>           I know 35mm prices are LOW but I did not think I would get this for
> the price I finally paid! I already have a 80mm Auto Macro lens..it was the
> close up lens I was really after.
> Have run out of free snipes so will just have to bid manually on the
> focussing screen and microscope adapter.
>                      e-boy  270512764999

Which screen?  I might have one I'm not using.  Seem to only ever use
the 1-13 in the OM-1, 2-13 and 2-4 in the OM-4 when I use film these
days.

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer