Re: [OM] On Warts and all (was "film stuff from the holidays")

Subject: Re: [OM] On Warts and all (was "film stuff from the holidays")
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 11:51:44 -0500
Actually, I think 0.5 degrees or something close to that is what looks
right.  Something that's rigidly parallel looks wrong just as something
that's tilting 10 degrees.  I suspect that our brains expect some degree
of perspective distortion but our brains correct most of our perception
of it in day to day living.  Making the image look like our perception
of the world is the challenge... unless we go way overboard and call it
artistry.

Chuck Norcutt