Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 22/1/2010: chestnut señorita

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 22/1/2010: chestnut señorita
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 19:49:03 +0000
My wife has bought a haggis (not much chance of younger son eating much of it),
John.  And I shall be having another taste of the 14-year old Clynelish from
the northeast coast of Scotland.  I have Aberlour and Lagavulin, but the
Clynelish is a Christmas present and is not the normally peaty malt.

Chris