[OM] Nathan's PAD 22/1/2010: chestnut señorita

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 22/1/2010: chestnut señorita
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 18:11:59 -0500
I think beer would work better and perhaps Pietra beer from Corsica
would be a good choice.  It is a bottom fermenting amber ale made with
chestnut flour.   Perhaps there are others like it, but I have never
heard of them.  I have read chestnuts are a very big deal in Corsica.

Mike

So, where is the wine to wash down the chestnuts?  For that matter,
what
type of wine does one drink with chestnuts?

Chuck Norcutt

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#770704704_LXibh-O-LB