[OM] Need help with my Smugmug page

Subject: [OM] Need help with my Smugmug page
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 16:35:22 +0100
Dear all,

Some of you have had problems accessing my galleries hosted on Smugmug
(accessed via my greatpix.eu domain). Philippe in France cannot access it at
all, while others (Chuck, Jim and others) have noted that the page is very slow.

I have been investigating today, and concluded (with Smugmug's help) that the
problem lies in the way my own domain is redirected to Smugmug. For those of
you who are geeky and curious, the way to do it is to set up a CNAME record in
your domain and give it the value of domains.smugmug.com. I had the further
complication that the registrar of my greatpix.eu domain did not provide the
tools to do that. So I have just moved that domain to another registrar and set
up the required CNAME record there. It will take 1-2 days until it is
operational. In the meantime, my Smugmug pages can be accessed using the
standard Smugmug URL:

http://wajsman.smugmug.com/

I would really appreciate it if those of you who had problems before would try
again using this URL, and once in, click on the PAD gallery. And please report
back to me if it made any difference.

Thanks in advance!

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman