Re: [OM] [Leica] IMG: Harbour panorama

Subject: Re: [OM] [Leica] IMG: Harbour panorama
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 21:23:18 +0100
Very very good pano work Nathan

Now I suggest chopping off the part on the right that includes the net
- pity for the superb net, but the sky is not up to the rest of the
pano - I don't think it would severely affect the composition - it
might reduce the technical achievement but who care?
Also noticed, a blueish tinge above the trawler, but not serious
enough to affect the global result though - did you set the camera to
auto WB?.

Keep panoeing Nathan, I like them

Amitiés de Metz
Philippe