Re: [OM] Musings from the dark side - i.e. life with 5D2

Subject: Re: [OM] Musings from the dark side - i.e. life with 5D2
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 12:04:17 +0100
Hi Chris,

My Sunday bag is much lighter, The body with the hefty 35-80  feels and
handles similar to the E-3 with 12-60 however whereas before I carried
the 7-14 and 70-300 plus OM 90/2 along the the 3ti and 21/2 I now only
need to carry the OM glass and I have added a 500/8 for distance and a
few more in between but OM glass is much smaller and lighter ;-).

They have a 420 dual lens kit for 600Sfr in my local camera shop, I was
tempted  for a while but the E-3 still has some redeeming features which
make up for its bulk.

I also am having problems with my elbow and thumb, but now Cai can walk
more there is room inthe pram for my rucksack ;-)