Re: [OM] Musings from the dark side - i.e. life with 5D2

Subject: Re: [OM] Musings from the dark side - i.e. life with 5D2
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 19:12:11 -0500
Ken has a very good point here. In the E System the 35-100mm and the E-3 are
made for each other, the balance is great. I doubt I could use that lens
effectively on a smaller body (my kit doesn't include anything between the
420 and the 3). It's d**n heavy combo and quite a workout when toted around
all day.

Dan S.