Re: [OM] The E-3 manual and menu system

Subject: Re: [OM] The E-3 manual and menu system
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:33:39 +1100 (EDT)
Hi Nathan,

> I too think the menus on the E3 (and frankly, on most digicams) are
> counterintuitive
and quirky. But for me it is simple: I just set the thing up, once: single AF
point in the
middle, RAW only, auto ISO, aperture priority. Once done, I basically never
have to
touch the menu again.

I do the same except for the ISO, have done since I got my first
digital, I simply figured I'd set it and use it as I would an OM2 :-)

I'd use it the same as an OM4 but I've not happy with the spot.

I've tried other ways of using digital but always come back to
this method, except with OM Zuiko's obviously full manual.

Cheers
Ian Manners
Science is not a sacred cow. Science is a horse. Don't worship it. Feed it.  --
Aubrey Eben