Re: [OM] Musings from the dark side - i.e. life with 5D2

Subject: Re: [OM] Musings from the dark side - i.e. life with 5D2
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 06:13:33 +0100
I don't know. This is a good illustration of "to each his own". My reaction to
the features Mike lists is:

1) YAWN--never use flash
2) My GF-1 has this and I turned if OFF. An AF assist lamp is a nuisance if you
are trying to take discreet pictures
3) The LCD is good enough, the EVF could be better. But with the latest
firmware update, the GF-1's automatic focus assist (i.e. the enlargement to 5x
at the push of the wheel) also works when a lens adapter is used. This makes it
much more usable with manual lenses.
4) Already has that.
5) All body parts still intact.

Cheers,