Re: [OM] (OT) your smile of the decade

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) your smile of the decade
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 22:15:18 +0000
Reading the article in the timesonline, it seems that the driver had to reach
to his glove compartment to get the tissues with which to blow said nose.  That
would make him incapable of controlling the vehicle while reaching for the
tissue.

This the Times.  It is owned by News International, the same company that owns
Fox TV; so I should take many stories with a pinch of salt.   But I do believe
that this  story is mostly correct, as reported by other organs.

Chris