[OM] (E-) Twelve shots made in the Rose Garden

Subject: [OM] (E-) Twelve shots made in the Rose Garden
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 19:18:46 -0500

Much nicer larger.   Nicely photographed.  Thanks for reposting,
Alas, we can only grow  Fairy roses and the like due to the deer around
here.  Few thoughts of flowers here  until your post as it is about 9
deg F.
Mike

"I never promised you a Rose Garden" in the words of the song.
But here it is anyway; or parts of it.

The 12 top links.

E-3 on tripod with manual Zuiko 100/2 and 50/3.5

As described on the page, minimal post-processing.

The day stayed nice and cloudy most of the time; sometimes a gusty
breeze
was a nuisance especially for roses on long thin branches. Just a
matter of
patience, really.  What do you know; I nearly forgot the URL. Here it
is.

http://www.brianswale.com/zuikoholics/

Brian Swale.