Re: [OM] your smile of the decade

Subject: Re: [OM] your smile of the decade
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 09:47:20 +0000
That must be the most reasonable post you have made for a while, Andrew :-)

But it is serious, I realise, and I doubt that I would be properly equipped
(qualified, yes, but equipped?) to be a police officer.  There are so many
to*8ers to deal with.

But then I trust the papers less and less to tell the story honestly.

Chris