Re: [OM] Olympus tease...

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus tease...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 21:09:06 +1100
I just spent three days with a clutch of PR flacks, a huddle of
Japanese executives and a coven of journalists playing with new model
consumer grade P&S cams.
They took us to the tennis - men's semi (Murray).
I hate tennis. I prefer sports where someone could get hurt.
In the crowd if possible. The Croatian fans declined to riot.
"Look at the nice girls we've got for you to photograph on the beach."
OH gawd - with a compact? And they're all teeth and no t*ts.
"I'm sorry, we're going to have to skip desert and coffee or we''ll be
late for the river cruise."
Pardon? They want me to be polite to the salarymen without coffee?!
"Don't they come in nice colours", twitters the PR blonde.
"Rather garish I think", I muttered gracelessly.
The TZ10 ain't bad tho'.
My head hurts.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx