Re: [OM] your smile of the decade

Subject: Re: [OM] your smile of the decade
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 10:44:15 +0000
I remember, Andrew, which is why I didn't go on and on about cr*ppy News
International :-)

I accept that the General Public wants infotainment, but we here are probably
not the GP (or would rather not be considered so).  But if we do accept that,
we shouldn't get all huffy about a story which we know is probably only partly
true.  Because if we do, we are pandering to the ghastly people who edit the
news.  It's like people who watch soap operas and get wound up about this or
that character.  Have you ever watched East Enders, for instance?

Chris