Re: [OM] IMG: two panoramas from this morning

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: two panoramas from this morning
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 14:50:59 -0500
I like both but was visually bothered by not being able to see the tops
  of the buildings in beach_pano.  After looking at the full size image
it appears to me that there's a better pano hiding in the right side of
the image beginning with leaving out the too tall building at center.
Go do that right half again with a longer lens. :-)

Chuck Norcutt