Re: [OM] ( OM ) Full moon on candid camera

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Full moon on candid camera
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 10:21:58 EST
Wow. Nicely done Brian. Who'da thunk a shot like that would be so easy?
I've been one of those who have never really liked the 75-150 so much, feeling
 it's just so-so, but a shot like that doesn't need razor sharpness to be
successful. I was just thinking to try a few shots of the moon since the
recent  full moon looked so inviting, but had been laid up with a nasty cold
and didn't  feel like standing in the zero degree F with the chills and
earaches. Definitely  going out for the next one.

George

In a message Brian Swale writes:

>Being inspired by Nathan's two shots yesterday, by CH Ling's  success with
>the 70-150, and dismayed by failure of my DZ auto lens to  do much useful
>on this yesterday, I decided to clip on the 70-150, and  at asa100, chose
>1/160 @ f/4 & 150mm.

>I'm amazed  !

>http://www.brianswale.com/zuikoholics/P1310764-moon_cr_cr.jpg

Brian  Swale.