Re: [OM] IMG: PAW 04 - Comments invited

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: PAW 04 - Comments invited
From: Russ Butler <rbinnj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 16:35:32 -0500
I prefer the one with the shadows, 2010-PAW-04-Mutz-1150380-3.

I downloaded both full size 1200x907/908 shots. What did you do, crop
them so they matched almost exactly? When you flip back and forth
between them they look to be identical images except for the shadows on
the slope behind the tree. To do that with 2 bodies, I'd have to have a
solid bench rest :-)

Or are you testing us ? :-)

--
Russ Butler (NJ USA)