Re: [OM] More recent...new toy...

Subject: Re: [OM] More recent...new toy...
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 11:45:53 +0000 (GMT)
Andrew,
        Strange coincidence. Friday I received ( from Ffordes in the UK) an
M-4P inwhat was described as ex++ condition...When I opened the package I could
not believe it. The camera is very nearly mint...with just 2 tiny pinprick
points of chrome showing through the black paint. It is a gem of a camera ,
made in 1981.

I would recommend Ffordes to the list. P.S.  They have 2 good M4's for sale at
present.

Rummaged around and found a roll of XP2 dated July 2006. It is in the camera as
we speak. However it is Bloody Cold over here at present and I don't expect to
have many smiling outdoor shots!

I really do not like the way black paint over chrome wears...give me black over
brass any time. That really does age well.

I would be really pleased to get results up to your standards. You have some
very good shots there.

Regards
  John Duggan,
     Wales, UK