Re: [OM] [very OT] foot work

Subject: Re: [OM] [very OT] foot work
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 00:02:06 +1100 (EDT)
Hi John,

>                                 This is hysterical. You have to try this. It
> is absolutely true. I guess there are some things that the brain cannot
> handle.

I'm a forgetful partial ambidextrous which might explain why I
failed the first time, did a flat 6 the second time but got it spot
on the third time then did another flat 6 the fourth time.

Ask my wife, hmm, actually, ask anyone thats met me more than an
hour, and she/they will tell you I'm eccentric (they will call it weird).

I also forget sometimes which hand to hold my fork and knife in.
Or was that to knife my hand that holds my fork in.

The clock has struck 24.

Cheers
Ian Manners
Making good decisions comes from experience; experience comes from bad
decisions.  -- Unknown