Re: [OM] Wanted: Light DZ telephoto zoom

Subject: Re: [OM] Wanted: Light DZ telephoto zoom
From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 19:06:49 +0000
On 2 February 2010 18:48, Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear All
>
> I'm looking for a 40-150 (f3.5 one, i think) or a 70-300 (depending on the
> price).  I have decided that it is probably time to go a little lighter with
> my kit.

> But is anyone about to get rid of one or the other?

I'm thinking of selling on my 40-150, now that I have the 50-200.  It
would still be a better partner for my E-330 second body, but I mostly
use that with the 35 macro for shooting static subjects.  Given the
remarkably low price they seem to be going for on ebay at the moment,
I haven't been very enthusiastic about making the effort to list it.

To a list member, I'll let it go for UKP60 plus postage.  It's a mark
1 version, and I don't have the original box.  Glass is fine & all the
moving bits move properly.

Not sure how tempted you should be by this:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Olympus-40-150-4-5-6-II-4-3-fit-UNBOXED-2-YEAR-GTEE_W0QQitemZ190368363680

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer