Re: [OM] Wanted: Light DZ telephoto zoom

Subject: Re: [OM] Wanted: Light DZ telephoto zoom
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 21:12:00 +0000
Thanks, Ian, for that generous offer.  But I didn't realise how much more
compact was the later version.  I had thought that it was just a difference in
speed.

Since it is compactness that I need,  I had better buy one of those.  I
recognise that the image quality will be down a bit, but since I have the
50-200 to use when I need quality over portability, that's not a problem.

Cheers

Chris