Re: [OM] Shootin' Eight Miles High [was Santa brought me the Fuji F70]

Subject: Re: [OM] Shootin' Eight Miles High [was Santa brought me the Fuji F70]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 06:22:32 +0000
Thanks, Moose.  My brother, an eco-warrior who lives in a mobile home (trailer)
and subsists on almost nothing, told me about this a year or 2 ago.  My take on
this is that it would have been a temporary blip before everything returned to
normal without the contrail shadows.

But it's the use of energy which I find wasteful, especially short-haul flights
taken profligately.

Thank you for thinking of me, though ... :-)

Chris