Re: [OM] More recent...new toy...

Subject: Re: [OM] More recent...new toy...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 20:44:29 +1100
Which is why I was so pleased to find a beater. It is so well used
that the matt chrome on the top plate near the RF window is worn
shiny! The Summicron has a slight filter ring ding and a slightly bent
tang on the bayonet, but the glass is perfect. My tech friend who
found it will go over it and tighten it up, straighten the bent bits.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx