Re: [OM] Shootin' Eight Miles High [was Santa brought me the Fuji F70]

Subject: Re: [OM] Shootin' Eight Miles High [was Santa brought me the Fuji F70]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 07:45:36 -0500
No guilt required.  All of the doom and gloom forecasts from global
warming result from silly climate models whose fundamental assumptions
about highly positive feedback mechanisms are beginning to fall.  This
recent study reported in Nature shows that the positive CO2 feedback
mechanism (CO2 begets warming which begets more CO2) is some 5 times
less than the models presently assume.
<http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v463/n7280/full/nature08769.html>

I could add more (like negative feedback mechanisms not included in the
simplistic models) but I won't.

A non guilty
Chuck Norcutt