Re: [OM] Cheap T20 flash power for Oly DSLRs?

Subject: Re: [OM] Cheap T20 flash power for Oly DSLRs?
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 17:00:10 -0600
On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 4:01 PM, Chuck Norcutt
<chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The 3 reviews at Adorama indicate that it's likely a piece of junk.  I
> also just noticed that the flash is TTL only.  No manual or auto mode.
> Well, it was probably too good to be true at the price.  I'm sorry I
> brought it up.  Did you buy one Joel?

Yes, I'm arranging to get the RMA.  It doesn't work with Olympus
E-thingies. Pray thee avoid.

I wouldn't call it a piece of junk, and I like the way it is secured
to the shoe, but even if it were built like the Taj Mahal it's not
worth a thing to me.

Joel W.