Re: [OM] invisible images

Subject: Re: [OM] invisible images
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 12:06:06 -0400
I think that can be ruled out. The hosting company gave me VERY specific
instructions about the upload destination and I followed them to the last
letter. The odd thing is that I uploaded them to the same folder containing
all my other images but when the upload of about 200 images was complete
they just vanished from the upload screen. As they were being uploaded they
were seen on screen to be going into the same directory as the others but
come the end of the upload the 200 or so just got zapped off the screen. I
used CuteFTP, ver 8.0 for the first upload and then re-uploaded using the
latest version of FileZilla. A further oddity is that if I use the so called
cPanel / File management facility provided by the web hosting company all of
the images are in the folder to which they were destined. However, the web
hosting company's own FTP facility does not locate them and neither does my
CuteFTP and FileZilla programs ! The web hosting company's help desk and I
are going back and forth on the issue.