Re: [OM] Olympus bits

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus bits
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 14:55:16 EST
They sold yesterday, but not to me.  I tried to order and got an error
message.  Sent email and just got a reply, that they were gone.  This  is time
for true confessions.  I also sent PayPal payment before being made  aware
of their being sold.  Need to fund my new large purchase and this  looked
like a way to fund part of it.  Plan to be listing a nice Zuiko 24mm  shift of
ebay in the next few days at about 20% less than the lowest priced one
currently listed.  Anyone interested?  Bill  Barber