[OM] FS - As promised, 24mm f3.5 shift

Subject: [OM] FS - As promised, 24mm f3.5 shift
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 10:40:09 EST
Offered here first at about 20% off of lowest eBay price.  I'm going  to
call it mint-. Perfect glass, perfect mechanics.  One or two minor signs  of
usage.  Includes case and both original caps.  I'll even throw in  an
original polymer gravure print as this sale is to help pay for an
etching/intaglio
press.  No disappointments.  Money cheerfully  refunded if not as
described.  Images available to interested parties.  $1625 shipped in the USA
or
Canada. $1650 international shipment.   Inquiries off list.  <{B^)  Bill Barber