Re: [OM] Best 2x teleconverter for OM

Subject: Re: [OM] Best 2x teleconverter for OM
From: Frank van Lindert <FXCM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 22:02:35 +0100
Cc: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Iwert,

All endoscopes give circular images... you will only cut things off
when you use a 2x converter. But this probably is exactly what you
want?
My vote would go to the Vivitar macro-focusing 2x converter, the same
one Bill favours. It is a bit bulky, but your endoscope wouldn't go in
that far, would it? ;-)

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL