Re: [OM] Semi-incommunicado

Subject: Re: [OM] Semi-incommunicado
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 10:16:12 -0200
Oh yes they do, but I went through many exceptions.
Things got easier if I showed some interest in improving: listened,
and tried again repeating the best I could. In fact, I was willing to
improve my French back then so I even smiled when a native speaking
French felt he had taught me something I felt valuable.
Maybe the fact that I am obviously a native Spanish-speaking person
helped. History is a burden, traumatic events are not forgotten, they
come back again and again and get worse each time they strike back.

Fernando
(.... who has recently finished reading Les Misérables by Victor Hugo
for the first time <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Mis%C3%A9rables>,
<http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Mis%C3%A9rables>)