Re: [OM] Semi-incommunicado

Subject: Re: [OM] Semi-incommunicado
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 19:50:06 -0200
Thanks Chris, I have observed so, many too many times, both on
individuals or social groups, even nations; even in myself. And cannot
help it nor foresee it, when happens into myself.
But if I was able to observe it (and believe it regularly happens),
it's because someone named Sigmund Freud observed it first, on
individuals, and theorized about it. It's important to underline that
this is not a phenomenological observation only, but that it leads to
a very consistent theory. There's a German word for it:
Nachträglichkeit, <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afterwardsness>.

Fernando.