Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 14/2/2010: Taco is 10 years old

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 14/2/2010: Taco is 10 years old
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 11:49:48 +0100
Hi Wayne,

The cat is a product of an arranged marriage between the female Blue Point
Siamese who owned one of our friends in Brussels, and a male of the same breed
whose human was paid a hefty stud fee by our friend. The result was a litter of
four kittens; our friend kept one and gave the other 3 away, including Taco.
During the first weeks the kittens were with their mother, by my wife and
children visited daily to check on "our" kitty.

During that interval, heated discussions arose between our two children
concerning the name of "our" cat to be. One Saturday such a discussion was
taking place during lunch. My wife had made tacos for lunch, and so I simply
said that the cat's name would be Taco, and so it was.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain