Re: [OM] (OM) offer made for new body

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) offer made for new body
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 02:44:00 +1300
>From memory, an authoritative source said last week that from 2002 - 2008,
100,000 individuals made untaxed profits of $NZ 300 billion, from the real
estate "investment" market.
Now the prices are up, and people who would sell are "waiting the fall out";
prices are declining but not by a lot relative to the 300% increase, and many
like me who had hoped to buy a house are forced to rent :-(

If things stay like they are, people like my daughter will never be able to buy

a house.  Her income is low and there is little scope for increase in the
current tight job market.

Brian Swale.