Re: [OM] (OM) offer made for new body

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) offer made for new body
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:56:01 +0000
Good luck, again, Brian.

Our house is on a 1/3rd acre plot and is worth between GBP450k and 500k, I
should guess.  We live in Gamlingay, some 50mi from London, 6 miles to the
nearest mainline railway station.  But that seems similar to the Christchurch
properties you describe.

A colleague of mine emigrated to NZ last year and now lives in Fielding, near
Palmerston (from Google Maps).  He is flying for the air force and his wife is
a doctor.  He has a large-looking plot in the countryside with loads of animals
and is very happy.

Chris