Re: [OM] Wanted: Light DZ telephoto zoom

Subject: Re: [OM] Wanted: Light DZ telephoto zoom
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 20:54:57 -0800
On 2/4/2010 2:17 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
>> The trouble is the corporate jackasses that are running things, and can't
>> see why NPR attracts more listeners than 20 songs in a row, that even the
>> boss likes.
> Even in these economic hardship times, 20 in a row means 20 commercials in a
> row...

I almost never listen to the radio. If I did, it would certainly be
satellite radio. If the listeners are willing to pay, commercials are
unnecessary. Seems like a fair economic trade-off to me. Somebody has to
pay for the broadcast, and you get your choice. Internet radio is
another good choice where available. The on-screen commercials aren't
"seen" by ears.

Quiet Time Moose