Re: [OM] Aches and pains [was Light DZ telephoto zoom]

Subject: Re: [OM] Aches and pains [was Light DZ telephoto zoom]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 17:44:03 +0000
Thanks, Willie, but you can relax :-)

I had my first exercise session today (S & M ... strength and mobility).  My
epicondylitis has required some rest for a month or 2 to allow the inflammation
to die away.  She wanted me to exercise at her level and not to go and do bits
and pieces as I am wont.

I have been doing a bit of yoga to relax my back and shoulders while waiting
for this session with her.  I do like it, but I feel that I need massage as
well.

Chris