Re: [OM] ( OM ) Offer made for new body

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Offer made for new body
From: <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 14:13:37 +1300
Well, I've done all I can at this point in time and have to go away and not
think about it for a while.

I now have pre-approved bridging finance, and the agreement to buy has been
signed; so the first potential buyer now has (once the lawyers have all
communicated with each other) 3 working days to come up with cash equal to
their offer; if they fail then by contract the property is mine/ours.
Scarey.

On another front,  thanks to Chuck, I contacted Sony, and they were able to
tell me that the sensor of my Dimage A1 was replaced in 2006. Very
re-assuring.

Brian Swale