Re: [OM] Oh, darn!!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Oh, darn!!!!
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 19:48:48 -0600
OK, I've got two cameras that will oribably go on to be considered iconic,
the D3 and the M9. There's a difference between 12 and 18 MP, but I've blown
up D3 files to 24x36 with fablous results, and am perfectly happy. I'm
looking foreward to taking something with the M9, this June in Italy, that
will deserve that kind of enlargement, and see the results.

I have a friend that has a D3x, and I have no envy.

But what about you, what are you considering? Sony? Pentax? Hasselblad?

Bill Pearce