Re: [OM] Aches and Pains

Subject: Re: [OM] Aches and Pains
From: classicvw@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 09:13:49 -0500

You know, I'd look forward to the day we could meet up, but if I get on a plane
and I see you across the aisle from me, I'm getting off and taking the train!
(No Offense!)

George

One day I was flying with my dad and it occurred to me that there was
bsolutely nothing beneath me but a very very thin sheet of aluminum. Took
e a few minutes to get over that fact.
But between losing a couple feet of wingtip flying through trees on an
rrant landing at the home airport and skating off the end of the Mackinaw
sland runway with a 25kt tailwind and passing through a chain-link fence
'm good with flying upside down, stalls, spins and general upheaval--which
s what happened when flying on media day with a stunt flying team.
Doesn't mean that motion sickness meds aren't used, though.
Flew on a commuter flight one time right through the core of a thunderstorm.
HAT wasn't fun. Another flight on an L1011 lost a chunk of the tail in
nother storm.  I'm glad I don't fly as much as I used to.
AG