Re: [OM] musings from the dark side part 2

Subject: Re: [OM] musings from the dark side part 2
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 09:24:00 +1100
Manually focussing on children? Good grief! That's a recipe for
disaster! The ideal dummy setting for small children and small dogs is
'Sports' because they move so quickly.
Get a 50mm for the 5D2 - the cheap 50/1.8 will do - cheap and sharp.
Then you may not have to go to 6400 (3200 ain't bad).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx