Re: [OM] musings from the dark side part 2

Subject: Re: [OM] musings from the dark side part 2
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 20:01:59 -0500
No, I think your 5D2 focusing problems will be solved by a moderately
fast autofocus lens.  If it's in darkness or near darkness the autofocus
assist light on the 580ex will deliver the goods.  Give up manual focus
except in good light and with slower moving subjects.

Unlike the 5D the 5D2 does have a dust shaker ala E-thingies.  But learn
  to live with dust.  It will show up eventually on anything.  This is
my recommended method for inexpensive but effective cleaning.
<http://www.prime-junta.net/pont/How_to/a_Brush_Your_Sensor/a_Brush_Your_Sensor.html>
Click on the PDF link on the upper right for an easier to read and print
version.

Chuck Norcutt