Re: [OM] Lost OM list member

Subject: Re: [OM] Lost OM list member
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 20:51:39 -0800
On 2/20/2010 4:53 PM, John Hudson wrote:
> A one time Canadian list member, Rev'd Wayne Culberson, from south western
> New Brunswick and frequent traveller to Bolivia doing God's work, has been
> absent from the list for upwards of a year now.
>
> Is anyone aware of Wayne's present whereabouts ?

Didn't you ask this a few months ago? Someone did. I couldn't find him
on the web then, but there is new info now, including address and phone.
<http://makeknownministries.com/make_known_letter_001.pdf>

He was well and busy as recently as Jan. 8th.
<http://makeknownministries.com/>

Perhaps he's been too busy getting his new projects going and shuttling
back and forth to Bolivia to play with us.

Moose