Re: [OM] (OT) What to do with a bottle of 25yr Old Chivas Regal

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) What to do with a bottle of 25yr Old Chivas Regal
From: orink@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 23:34:08 -0600 (CST)
Hi
  I did a search and found this site.

http://www.bottlebooks.com/questions/ask_digger.htm

  I also made a .pdf file of the 7000 plus pages of the Ask Digger archives so
that I could do a Chivas search. There weren't too many hits but one had
wording that was very close to the wording in your email.

  The site owner didn't give any Chivas answers I felt were relevant, but on
his link above you will notice he does offer an appraisal quote that isn't too
expensive.

As Ever,
Orin Keplinger
near Chicago