Re: [OM] (OT) What to do with a bottle of 25yr Old Chivas Regal

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) What to do with a bottle of 25yr Old Chivas Regal
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 08:35:47 -0500
John,

If the Chivas history page is to be believed they only put the 25 year old
back into production quite recently. Prior to that they say it went out of
production in the 1920's (a specific date is not mentioned rather the era of
WWI and prohibition). Get it valued and then consigned for sale should its
value be sufficiently high.

Dan S.